The EU should be stronger and more united. Great Britain should belong to the Union.
Die EU sollte stärker und geeinter sein. Großbritannien sollte der Union angehören.
L'UE devrait être plus forte et plus unie. La Grande-Bretagne devrait appartenir à l'Union.
Monday, July 20, 2026
Waleed Asadi: My Favorite Dish In the World | Palestinian Maqloubeh | مقلوبة
July 20, 2026 | If I had to choose one dish as my favorite in the world, it would be maqloubeh. It’s a true labor of love, with countless variations found across Palestine and the Levant, each family making it a little differently. This week I’m sharing my version, the version I grew up with, and I hope this can be the version your family can get to love as much as I do.
Waleed’s very own selection of spices can be found here. Don’t forget to use the code ZAWI10 for 10% off your first order.
Waleed’s favourite Lebanese olive oil, Les Cousines, can be found here. Don’t forget to use Waleed’s very own special introductory code for 15% off your first order.