Friday, December 08, 2023

Eating Red Meat Is Good for You

Classic French Chateaubriand

Many thanks to The Spruce Eats on Pinterest for the photo of this scrumptious-looking Chateaubriand.

Remember: Red meat is full of the following nutrients: zinc, iodine, iron, selenium, B12, B6, essential fatty acids, protein, riboflavin, niacin, phospherous, pantothenate, magnesium and potassium. If you listen to the left-wing press, they’ll have you eating a very unhealthy, vegan or vegetarian diet in no time at all, in order to look after the environment. It’s your carbon footprint, don’t you know? Well, for what it’s worth, I want to look after the environment too; but even though I do, my health must come FIRST! If I lose my health, I won’t be around long enough to enjoy the environment! C'est ça ! – © Mark Alexander