Thursday, April 05, 2012

Carla Bruni Enjoys Jaunts on the Paris Metro in Disguise

THE DAILY TELEGRAPH: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has become the latest Western president's wife to admit to going on secret jaunts in disguise, confessing to travelling round the Paris metro in a wig.

Under intense media scrutiny as her husband Nicolas Sarkozycampaigns for re-election, the French First Lady said she was a deft hand at dressing up to avoid the paparazzi.

Speaking to [Le] Nouvel Observateur magazine, she said: "Fame doesn't weigh me down, and anyway I disguise myself literally and figuratively.

"With a wig on, nobody recognises me in the metro," she said.

The plot clearly worked, she added as "recently, I had my handbag searched in the Musée de la Marine (Marine museum)" in Paris, where security guards failed to notice they were dealing with the French president's wife. » | Henry Samuel | Paris | Thursday, April 05, 2012

Lien en realtion avec l'article ici »