The EU should be stronger and more united. Great Britain should belong to the Union.
Die EU sollte stärker und geeinter sein. Großbritannien sollte der Union angehören.
L'UE devrait être plus forte et plus unie. La Grande-Bretagne devrait appartenir à l'Union.
Monday, October 05, 2026
Waleed Asadi: “A Dish We Don't Talk About Enough”: Qara’ | قَرَع
Some of my favorite meals are the ones we don’t talk about enough. Today I'm sharing a dish called Qara’. It's a dish I've only ever seen at home using one of my favorite vegetables, opo squash. It’s simple, everyday cooking, but it feels elegant. I’m giving it a little of the attention it deserves and sharing how to make it right at home.
Waleed’s very own selection of spices can be found here. Don’t forget to use the code ZAWI10 for 10% off your first order.
Waleed’s favourite Lebanese olive oil, Les Cousines, can be found here. Don’t forget to use Waleed’s very own special introductory code for 15% off your first order.