Making Smoking Cool Again, One Hot Dude at a Time!

Just in case you think I am mad or irresponsible, I can assure you that I am NOT. Personally, I am no longer a smoker. I haven’t been a smoke for more than four years and four months. But I defend a man’s right to light up. I deplore the war that is being waged on smoking and smokers. I had years and years of pleasure from cigarette smoking, yet I never felt addicted to the extremely pleasurable habit. That I was able to quit smoking with such ease is proof that what I say is true and that I was never addicted to the habit, despite being a twenty-a-day smoker. In an ideal world, nobody would smoke, I concede. But this is hardly an ideal world. And today, people have all manner of habits which are far, far worse than enjoying a cigarette. Only today, I blogged about Germany’s nonsensical legalisation of cannabis. (I write here not of the use of cannabis for medical purposes, but of its use for pleasure.) What possible sense does it make to vilify the smoking of the humble cigarette when at the same time western governments are busy legalising the smoking of cannabis, the long-term effects of which we know next to nothing? But worse than that… People these days are into ketamine, cocaine, and all manner of other drugs which make the smoking of a cigarette look like something one’s guardian angel would get pleasure from! In short, I defend a person’s right to enjoy a smoke, without interference from meddlesome politicians. To check out this cool dude in action, click here. By the way, for the delightful image of this handsome smoker, I thank Pinterest. — © Mark Alexander