Monday, November 27, 2023

Shedding Generations of Jewish Trauma... w/ Rudy Rochman

Dec 9, 2022 | In this episode of In Search Of More, Eli Nash sits down with Jewish-Isreal Rights Activist, Rudy Rochman. They discuss how to deal with generations of Jewish Trauma, how the Jewish people need to fight back, and how when united, the Jewish people can conquer anything or anyone.


This is a truly excellent and truly informative discussion. Rudy Rochman never fails to impress me with his affable and agreeable manner and the way he deals with situations and his foes. He is very articulate and pleasing to listen to; and his intellect never fails to impress, either. I am hearing Eli Nash speak for the first time; but he, too, is extremely impressive.

That there is so much anti-Semitism in the UK saddens me greatly. Until recently, I wasn’t aware that it was such a problem in this country. Listening to this discussion has been an eye-opener for me, especially regarding anti-Semitism. No one I know is anti-Semitic. Thank God! On the contrary, everyone I know is pro the Jewish community; they are acutely aware of all the suffering of the Jews in the diaspora throughout the ages. I hope and trust that these two gentlemen don't think that all Brits are like those awful people they encountered in London and Manchester; thankfully, we are not.

Anti-Semitism is the hallmark of ignorance, nastiness and cruelty. – © Mark Alexander