Saturday, June 25, 2022

'IT WON'T CHANGE' | Ex-Brazil Star Richarlyson Comes Out as Bisexual but Laments Homophobia in Football and His Homeland

THE SUN: FORMER Brazil international footballer Richarlyson has come out as bisexual.

Former footballer Richarlyson revealed he is bisexual on a podcast in Brazil

But he hit out at the ongoing homophobia in the sport and in his homeland.

The two-cap Selecao star had been reluctant to reveal his sexuality due to the possible fallout it could have.

Richarlyson opened up on dating both men and women in his appearance on the Nos Armarios dos Vestiarios podcast.

The 39-year-old said: "All my life I've been asked if I'm gay.

"I've had a relationship with a man and I've had a relationship with a woman as well.

"But then I speak here today and soon the news will be printed, 'Richarlyson is bisexual'.

"And the meme is ready. They will say, 'Wow, but swear? I had no idea.'

"Man, I'm normal, I have wants and desires. » | Joshua Jones | Friday, June 24, 2022