Thursday, June 30, 2022

Coming Out Story 30-year-old Man, Married with Kids | Reupload

Jan 12, 2020 Hello! My name is Nathan and this is the story of why it took me 31yrs, a 9 year marriage to a women, and 2 children, before coming out. This is how I came to terms with my sexuality, figured out what was holding me back, and how I gained the strength and courage to finally set myself free..


Nathan’s is a most heartfelt coming out story. One can feel his pain just by listening to the story. One can also sense Nathan’s honesty and sincerity.

Coming out when one is already married and especially when one is already a father must be extremely difficult for all concerned. Never having been married myself, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for the whole family. Further, one can only imagine the dilemma faced by the person who is coming out. Naturally, I wish Nathan well. – © Mark Alexander


The Proposal.