Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Carla Bruni: "I'm No Longer a Man-eater"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photo: Google Images

THE TELEGRAPH: France's first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy upstaged her husband on an official trip to Brazil when she announced that she is 'no longer a man-eater'.

Speaking on her 41st birthday, Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy said that now she was married to President Nicolas Sarkozy she had given up her man-eating ways of old following a string of boyfriends from Sir Mick Jagger to Donald Trump.

"I can no longer seduce because I love my husband," she told the Brazilian edition of Marie-Claire magazine.

"I don't want to hurt him. I am no longer a man-eater," she said.
The ex-model and singer added: "We are newly weds. We don't say much, we kiss." >>> By Henry Samuel in Paris | Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Dawning of a New Dark Age (Paperback & Hardback) – Free delivery >>>