Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Great Review of My Book

With many, many thanks to Judah of Judah’s Journal for this great review of my book, ‘The Dawning of a New Dark Age: A Collection of Essays on Islam’:
I have referred above to Mark Alexander and his book, The Dawning of a New Dark Age: A Collection of Essays on Islam, and the following is the Editorial Review from Amazon.com. I can recommend this book as not only have I read it myself, I actually know Mark personally and that he is scrupulously honest in what he says, that it is well researched and comes from his own considerable knowledge and experience of living and working in the Middle East for a number of years. Mark has a gift for languages and is extremely perceptive, having insight into the Muslim mind, a sound knowledge of Islam (almost converting to Islam himself) and of the cultures of the Middle East. Long before 9/11 occurred, Mark was expressing concern for what he saw was growing and progressing in Islam towards the West, and he suffered tremendous frustration that the Western world was ignoring the signs which did culminate in the 9/11 attack - and to a large extent is still in denial concerning the threat posed to our civilization at the hands of Islam.
Mark Alexander