Monday, September 25, 2006

"This dwarf pope was wrong", says Sheikh Abu Saqer
YNET NEWS: Sheikh Abu Saqer rejects pope's apologies, calls for holy war against 'this little racist'

A prominent Gaza Strip preacher told WorldNetDaily that Pope Benedict XVI's apologies for worldwide reaction to his remarks about Islam and his invitation today for Muslim leaders to meet with him next week are "mere diplomatic acts" and prove the pontiff does not really regret his words.

Sheikh Abu Saqer, leader of Gaza's Jihadia Salafiya Islamic outreach movement, which seeks to make secular Muslims more religious, called for holy war against the Pope.

He said Christian leaders such as Benedict XVI are "afraid" because they realize Islam is Allah's favorite religion and that they are going to hell unless they convert. The Gaza preacher declared the "green flag of Muhammad" would soon be raised over the Vatican. Gaza preacher: Flag of Allah to be raised above Vatican by Aaron Klein
Mark Alexander

3 comments:

beakerkin said...

It appears that I may be one of the 15% who passed the exam. Your book provided classic examples of sentence structure. Early indications are that I am one of the 15%.

I would never had a fighting chance with my own style.

Mark said...

Beakerkin:

I'm thrilled! Congratulations! I wrote the book to warn the Western world about Islam; little did I think that it would be used for grammatical construction. But that it has been, that it has helped you so much, is a great source of pleasure for me.

Thank you for informing me. You have made my day! Nay, my week! You're a gentleman!

Mark said...

USIP:

It seems that he is an imam from the Gaza Strip. Nice sort of fellow, isn't he? A very refined gentleman, by all accounts!