Even though I, until now, have never voted for a socialist government believe this, or not, but at the time, I was one of Thatcher’s greatest fans!—but in my opinion, America needs a good dose of socialism to begin to try and correct the damage that Trump has done. It needs socialism badly! The best man for the White House, in my opinion, would be Bernie Sanders who, by European standards, is moderate indeed. Just a little left of centre. —© Mark Alexander
Saturday, October 03, 2026
The Economic Rights Americans Never Got But Desperately Need (w/ Susan Neiman)
Even though I, until now, have never voted for a socialist government believe this, or not, but at the time, I was one of Thatcher’s greatest fans!—but in my opinion, America needs a good dose of socialism to begin to try and correct the damage that Trump has done. It needs socialism badly! The best man for the White House, in my opinion, would be Bernie Sanders who, by European standards, is moderate indeed. Just a little left of centre. —© Mark Alexander
Labels:
economic rights,
USA