Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Trump Declares Palestine Action a Global Terror Group

THE TELEGRAPH: Organisation faces same sanctions as Hamas and Islamic State in move that sees supporters banned from US

Palestine Action has been declared a global terrorist organisation by the US.

The protest group has been added to a list that includes Hamas, al-Qaeda and Islamic State, meaning supporters face a lifetime ban from entering the US.

US officials said that by promoting its “acts of terrorism” on social media, Palestine Action encouraged others to copy its tactics overseas, including in America. It is the first known case of a British Left-wing activist group being subjected to US counter-terrorism sanctions.

Under the new measures, Palestine Action’s assets in the US, including bank accounts and property, are being frozen, and Americans are banned from doing business with the group.

The sanctions also prohibit people from giving funds, goods or services to Palestine Action, effectively cutting it off from the global financial system. » | Connor Stringer Chief Washington Correspondent | Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I feel sorry for the people of Gaza. They have suffered genocide. So, does my sympathy for those poor people mean that I would be considered a terrorist too? I know who I think are the terrorists! — © Mark Alexander