Thursday, September 19, 2024

Nigel Farage Will be Prime Minister by 2030 - He's a Formidable Machine, Vows Reform Boss

Sep 19, 2024


Nb: The mere fact that I am posting this should not be endorsed as an endorsement of Nigel Farage. As a Remainer, of course Nigel Farage's politics are anathema to me; however, I do admire him for his views on the dangers of Islam to our way of life and for his pro-smoking stance. There is no doubt that if Nigel Farage were ever to be the prime minister of this country, he would repeal Starmer's ridiculous anti-smoking laws which are likely to be passed through Parliament in the near future. By the way, I am an ex-smoker. I haven't smoked a cigarette since April 2022; but, even so, I will continue to be on the side of smokers' rights. This ongoing, relentless war on smokers and smoking is, as far as I am concerned, totally unacceptable in a democracy. – © Mark Alexander