Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Something for the Killjoys of This World!

Sunak comes immediately to mind!

Many thanks to Elis Cliffe on Pinterest for this priceless image!

I have nearly lost my life on three separate occasions. I am being serious. I have survived each misadventure and have fully recovered from everything. I can assure you that after such experiences, one has a very, very different take on the dangers of smoking. People who go on about the dangers of smoking come over to me as snowflakes. And as for people caring about secondhand smoke – what a joke! Don't make me laugh! I was once run over by an oncoming car, smashing the man's windscreen! Worrying about the dangers of smoking is rather pathetic by comparison with such an experience. People who worry about such trivialities need to get out a bit more; they need to start living! Even though I no longer smoke (though I could always decide to go back to smoking), smokers are very welcome on this website. They are not welcome in so many places these days, I know. But rest assured, you ARE welcome here. Very welcome, in fact. This website is a website for grown-ups. – © Mark Alexander