Friday, December 15, 2023

Mohamad Faridi – The Question Made Me Leave Islam

Dec 14, 2023 | How can a prophet from God be a pedophile, the question that made me leave Islam in 2017. Through good Christians in the society I went to a church, in 2021. In 2023, the Holy Spirit actually touched me and mended me in ways only God can and here I am, 32, and coming to know Lord Jesus Christ and what strengthened my faith even more is the verse 6, Chapter 18 of Gospel of Matthew.

Because of the sensitive nature of the content of this video, I have decided not to embed the video but instead to provide you with a link to it, so that you can view the video on YouTube itself. It is not my intention to offend anyone. I enjoy, and am in favour of, robust religious debate, but offence is not my thing. Here is the link to the video. – Mark