Friday, August 18, 2023

Trump Demands Fox News Stop Using 'Big Orange' Photo of Him

THE TELEGRAPH: Former president also asks why network refuses to show poll 'where I am beating Biden, by a lot'

Mr Trump accused Fox of 'purposely showing the absolutely worst pictures of me' | CREDIT: CNN

Donald Trump has hit out at his once beloved Fox News for using unflattering photos of him, including one of him looking “orange” and with his “chin pulled back”.

The former US president and 2024 candidate also accused the Right-wing cable network of failing to show polling data “where I am beating [Joe] Biden, by a lot”.

Mr Trump, 77, is known to be a regular viewer of the network’s flagship morning show, “Fox and Friends”.

Fox was one of Mr Trump’s biggest supporters in the US media during his presidency.

But his views on the network have soured since it took the lead in calling the crucial state of Arizona for Mr Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

On his Truth Social platform on Thursday he said: “Why doesn’t Fox and Friends show all of the polls where I am beating Biden, by a lot. They just won’t do it!

“Also, they purposely show the absolutely worst pictures of me, especially the big “orange” one with my chin pulled way back. » | Rozina Sabur, Deputy US Editor | Thursday, August 17, 2023

Donnie, FYI, they call it a double chin, not a “chin pulled back”. By the way, I hope you’re stocking up on your orange spray tan. I doubt that they’ll have that colour in the commissary. – Mark