Saturday, June 17, 2023

How I View the US after 12 Years Living Abroad

Oct 9, 2022 | I have been living abroad for 12 years and a lot has changed in the US during that time. In this video, I will talk about some of the biggest changes I have noticed and how my views have changed on these issues. Have you noticed these changes? What other things do have you noticed changing in the US? Leave a comment and let me know.


This man speaks the truth. The USA can teach us virtually NOTHING! Who the hell wants to live like an American? Work till you drop, shop till you drop, live till you can no longer afford to do so.

It is so maddening to think that this country has left the European Union only to follow this benighted country. That decision was totally stupid. The USA can teach us very little, perhaps nothing. – © Mark Alexander