Monday, April 03, 2023

A Message to My Followers and Visitors

MARK ALEXANDER: Yesterday, I decided to give this blog a new look. The blog had been the same for quite some time. I felt it needed to be freshened up.

The look is different, but I am still committed to rights for the LGBTQ+ community. So please don’t think that I have given up on the community. I have not.

The Pride banner looked attractive, but I believe that it was stopping some people, people with a more closed mind, from returning.

I have always been very pleased with the number of visitors I have been getting each day, but naturally, I would like the number of daily visitors to grow. All bloggers would like growth; I am no different. This blog was not growing; rather, it had got stuck at about the same level for very many months. It is my belief that the main reason for this was that some people, maybe people who are not out, are afraid of recommending a blog to their friends when the blog is so clearly gay-friendly.

I have therefore decided to try a new approach. But rest assured: this blog is still, and will remain, gay-friendly.

I hope that you will all give these changes a chance. I would like to see if I can increase my followers, too. I haven’t had any new followers for a long time despite the many daily visitors.

Kind regards to all and many thanks for your loyalty and understanding.
Mark Alexander