Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Message: Hacked Yet Again!

I would like to apologise to my visitors and followers for the changed colours of the fonts on many of the posts below. Clearly, we have been hacked yet again! Somebody has been upset by something that has been posted. It doesn’t take much, it seems, to upset some people. It is plain to see that the truth hurts. Many people hate to be confronted with it.

It is too difficult and time-consuming at this late hour in the day to try and look over the HTML in all my posts today, so I have decided to leave things as they are. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It is to be hoped that the hacker’s mummy will buy him a rattle, or something else, perhaps a teddy bear, to pacify him. That way, we might have a chance to be left in peace in the future. – © Mark