Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Janet Daley: Like McCarthyism, America Will Soon Wake Up to Wokeism | Off Script

Oct 22, 2021 • Do not be fooled by the dominance of the woke movement; it is already running out of steam. In this week’s Off Script Janet Daley joins Steven Edginton to discuss America and Britain: what divides the two nations and what unites them.


This is a very interesting discussion. Janet Daley makes many interesting observations in it. I do not, however, agree with all she states. In particular, being an ardent Remainer, I have a totally different take on Brexit than she does. Nevertheless, I feel that many of Janet Daley’s insights are well worth listening to.

FYI, I was for many years a subscriber to The Telegraph; but I cancelled my subscription when the newspaper became anti-EU, pro-Brexit, and pro-Trump! That combination was simply too much for me to handle! However, when I was a subscriber, Janet Daley was one of my favourite contributors. – © Mark