Sunday, October 03, 2021

Feedback

Maintaining this blog is more difficult than it needs to be because I am working without any information on its demographics: I have no idea of your ages, your first language, or sexual orientation, or even whether your out of the closet. (Are most of my visitors gay or straight? Please bear in mind that this blog had been going for twenty or so years before it ever became gay-friendly.) Further, I do not know exactly what percentage of my visitors are English-speaking, German-speaking, or French-speaking, especially as a first language.

I also do not know whether I’m bringing you, my visitors and followers, what you want to see, read or watch. In short, I am working in the dark.

For this reason, I ask you now to please be so kind as to email me with your thoughts and ideas on what you think of this blog and on how you think it could be made better. I want to improve this website in any way I can. Basically, as well as pleasing myself, I want to please you. That is very important to me.

For this reason, I ask you now to consider helping me by emailing me with your thoughts. Do you like this blog, and if so why, and if your think it can be improved, how it could be improved. This would be very helpful to me. It would also make my work so much easier.

You can email me at the address markalexander.librabunda@gmail,com . Rest assured that anything you write me will be in the strictest of confidence.

Warm wishes to all,

Mark