Friday, March 08, 2013


Arnoud van Doorn Accepts Islam

ISLAM STORY – EXTRACTS: “I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger”

By this phrase the ex-member of Geert Wilders’s right-wing anti-Islam Freedom Party, Arnoud van Doorn, surprisingly declared his conversion to Islam.



‘After communicating with a Muslim colleague at The Hague’s city council- and after long discussions in fact- he directed me to the Sunni mosque where I was embraced with all kindness and affection. My decision came later as I freely embraced Islam. And it is one of my own, out of the question.”

And on quitting a party known with its open enmity against Islam, and being at time one of its voices, Doorn said: ‘We all make mistakes. But, regardless of that, I see for every life experience there’s a meaning. And my own experience has its relevance to my new choice.’

‘I’ve learned so much from such experience. And I believe it is the reason why I am a Muslim now. It is a new beginning of my life I ask God to guide me through’, He concluded. … » | Tuesday, March 05, 2013

''And by my conversion to Islam I have the feeling that I finally found my path. ¶ ''I realize that this is a new start and that I still have much to learn as well.'' ¶ Departing from his earlier life as a PVV member, Doorn expects much resistance in his political life. ¶ ''The expectation is that I will continue to face much resistance, also from certain government institutions,'' he said. ¶ ''I have all faith in Allah to support me and to guide me through these moments.'' Read all »

Lien en relation avec cette histoire »