Monday, October 05, 2009

Reminder: Disgusting, Rude, Hateful Comments Will Be Deleted

Whilst I do not always allow comments to my posts these days (due to constraints of time), I still receive comments on old posts which were always open for comments, and I still allow comments to some of my posts, especially my own essays.

I should therefore like to remind my guests that all comments are still very welcome, both on new and old posts. Please be aware, however, that disgusting, filthy, hateful comments will not be tolerated, and will be deleted forthwith.

This website is NOT a hate site. Hate-filled material does not, and will not, appear on this webite – ever. Should such a comment appear temporarily, it will be deleted at the earliest convenience. If hatred is what you are looking for, please click over: you have come to the wrong address. – Mark