Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I count my blessings everyday, and I thank God for them. Yes I do. You see, with money, I can buy all the houses Tone and I need! I know there is a god, because I only have to ask Him for a new house, and the money to buy one just appears – as if by magic! It seems like the more you 'blie', the more houses you can buy!

The Blairs Didn’t Have Enough Houses..

MAIL ONLINE: They have already amassed a collection of homes to rival even the most brazen of Russian oligarchs.

Now Tony Blair and his wife Cherie have bought yet another - bringing their total property portfolio to six homes worth a total of £11.94million.

The Daily Mail can reveal the most recent addition is a £1.13million town house in a quiet mews in an upmarket area of London.

As well having four bedrooms, the three-storey home boasts three bathrooms, a sun terrace, a state-of-the-art kitchen, an open plan living room and a garage.

It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in an up-and-coming area of central London near numerous bars, restaurants and pubs. Another Blair house: Cherie pays £1m cash for mews home that'll be property number six >>> Dan Newling | Wednesday, October 07, 2009