Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Darkness of Islam: An Apostate Speaks Up

FAITHFREEDOM.ORG: I was born to Muslim parents who, like most religious parents, were guilty of indoctrinating their children into a religion they never even chose for themselves. Fortunately for me, I always kept an open mind. I was also smart enough to keep my mouth shut until I moved to a Western country. Soon after, I learned enough about Islam to have had enough of it. I felt so ashamed to even feel proud of this ideology of hate. I cannot believe I used to actually invite non-Muslims to this faith. But my intentions were not evil. I used to invite them because they were my friends (being the ignorant Muslim I was, I did not let the fact that I cannot befriend non-Muslims sink into my head). I did not want them to go to hell because I loved them and I wanted to ‘save’ them from an eternal punishment. Another Apostate Speaks Up: Basharee Mortadd (more)

Mark Alexander