Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The story of the conversion of the Avenging Apostate

This moving story is in SIX parts, so be sure to read them all. To read the next part, click on the link at the bottom of each piece.

"The following post is my testimony on how I converted out of the death-cult of Islam into Christianity. It was a very long journey which I undertook just to find the truth and I am happy that finally I did. I wanted to share this testimony publicly because I want people to know what Islam’s true colors are and to show what it's like being born in a Moslem family in Saudi Arabia. I feel I have a duty to do so too. I want to show how the horrors of Islam change people’s lives, break relationships and destroy homes—these are the experiences that might not be fully understood in the west. I hope my testimony helps save lives both spiritually and physically and in the meantime I hope I don’t get caught in Islam’s deadly embrace. You will know why I say that once you read this." - From a Jihadist to a Human

Mark Alexander

No comments: