Friday, November 10, 2006

Get your copy of The Dawning of a New Dark Age for Christmas for yourself and your friends


"I have read a lot of books on the issue of Islam and by no means consider my self totally across it. As is the case with most subjects, it has the capacity to glaze the eyes if you let it. This book though is a breezy and comprehensive easy read. You can pick it up and put it down at will and not lose the plot. The introduction of Mark Alexander's easy to read reality check, The Dawning of a New Dark Age is Wake Up, West! It is compelling reading." - Jim Ball

"The book I wish I could have written myself!" - Norman Caswallon

"Mark, I have you to thank for two nights in a row of very little sleep! I have just finished reading your book. Awesome, but very worrying. I have been researching Islam for years now and your book is the latest. I feel that your book is probably the most amazing, and by far the most frank and to-the-point book about this very real and massive problem at hand. From one page to the other I thought about people in my street, my town and my country who are blissfully unaware of the impending peril." - Liberty Lover

”Recently, I took a competitive exam that would enable me to be a candidate for permanent hire. The odds of passing this writing test are around 15%. The vast preponderance of people who pass are people fresh out of college and lawyers. We were told we cannot study for this exam. We were told that either one has the ability or one does not. I refused to accept those myths. I quickly realized that my style would not pass that exam. I went through books of short essays and one book stood out above the rest: Mark Alexander's. His simple, no-frills writing style, his eloquence, worked like a charm! Before the exam, I examined Mark Alexander's sentence style for one hundred hours. Mark's style made the rules of grammar come alive! I have to give credit to Mark Alexander for this. Going into the test, I knew I had to produce a first rate essay, and I did. My boss has noted the drastic improvements in my writing style. He even asked me if I had taken a brush-up course at the local University!” - Beakerkin

A MUST READ for Americans who do not understand the forces behind the attacks by Islamic terrorists on Western civilization. Mark Alexander bases his analysis on extensive research in Islamic literature, passages from the Koran, and his own experience gained from living and working in the Middle East. Mark's book is beautifully and powerfully written and is eminently readable.MUST READ for Americans who do not understand the forces behind the attacks by Islamic terrorists on Western civilization. Mark Alexander bases his analysis on extensive research in Islamic literature, passages from the Koran, and his own experience gained from living and working in the Middle East. Mark's book is beautifully and powerfully written and is eminently readable." - Anonymous

Single best book to start to learn truth about Islam - George M.

"The author has deep insight and personal knowledge of the Islamic faith - knowledge upon which he bases his evidence and expresses his clear views and insights. The book is clearly written, and it makes fascinating reading.The warnings to the West are skilfully stated. I found it difficult to put the book down!" - Anon. UK

Great Insight Great Read: "Mark Alexander has perfect insight into the issues facing the free world from Islam. Anyone who wants to understand the roots of terrorism will want to read Mark's book. It is short, readable and to the point." - George, University Professor

"Mark has written a very readable book here. He states clearly what Islam is all about, and he shows why this religion and political system is likley to be a problem for the West. Definitely a good read. I highly recommend this book." - EL

Great Read: "Mark Alexander is 'right on target.' His book is not only beautifully written, but is perfect for those who want a clear, straightforward understanding of Islam and its ambitious goal to make the whole world Islamic (and/or to destroy the infidels who refuse to convert). Mark's book is a 'great read,' an 'easy read' and a 'fascinating read' - I commend it to you highly." - D. K., Academic

Excellent!"This book is excellent. It really explains the danger that Islam poses to the West. It's a great read. I recommend it ." - Anonymous

Buy the book around the world here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BUY eBOOK
BUY BOOK @ AMAZON
BUY BOOK @ B&N
BUY BOOK - BLACKWELL (US)
BUY BOOK - BLACKWELL (UK)
BUY BOOK @ POWELLS
BUY BOOK @ THE TELEGRAPH BOOKSHOP
BUY BOOK @ TESCO
BUY BOOK - AUSTRALIA
BUY BOOK - DENMARK
BUY BOOK - FINLAND
BUY BOOK - HONG KONG
BUY BOOK - N.Z.
BUY BOOK - JAPAN
BUY BOOK - SWEDEN
BUY BOOK - SWITZERLAND
FORBES BOOK CLUB
GUARDIAN BOOK CLUB
PLAY - Free Delivery (£'s)
PLAY - Free Delivery (€'s)
Mark Alexander

No comments: