Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WE HAVE BEEN HACKED YET AGAIN!

For the second time in a matter of weeks, this weblog has been hacked! It has become increasingly obvious to me that this is so, because things are disappearing mysteriously.

This is making life very difficult for me at a time when it is difficult enough as it is.

I wish the little runt would stop his antics. He needs to find something better to do. Perhaps he could go find a sewer to clean, or perhaps pigs to feed.

Whoever it is, he probably thinks he's being clever. In my mind, he is showing just how low, mean and vicious he is. Clearly, he doesn't like what's being said here, but hasn't the ability to counter the arguments with intelligent points, well-stated.

So if anyone sees that links to their own blogspots have gone missing, please don't think I have taken them down. I haven't. Some swine has taken them down for me!

Mark

5 comments:

Mark said...

JudahQ:

The header has been black for quite some time. You may not have noticed. I changed that myself.

Always On Watch said...

Mark,
You have every reason to be angry. Apparently you are saying things which others don't want said.

It is curious, however, that your readers can peruse and post comments. Little consolation, but something!

Have any of your archived blog-articles disappeared?

Anonymous said...

I wish the little runt would stop his antics. He needs to find something better to do. Perhaps he could go find a sewer to clean, or perhaps pigs to feed.

Touché Mark, that was a good one!

The same thing has happened to the bloggers in Denmark and anywhere else the folks from the RoP hang out.

You're right about the rebuttal--they don't have the ability to do this, so they hack your site.

Anonymous said...

forrestshalom.

Do you think the antichrist will be Hilary?

Seriously, I don't agree that the antichrist will be an American.

Mussolini had a post a few weeks ago with a link to explain where the antichrist will come from and I tend to agree with him.

In fact, if we were taking votes, I'd vote for the president of Iran. He's got the looks, personality, etc.

cybercrusader said...

Mark, The fact that you are being "hacked" is a tribute to you. The hackers understand only too well that what you say is right on target...