Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas! Fröhliche Weihnachten! Joyeaux Noël Nadolig Llawen! ¡Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! عيد ميلاد سعيد

It’s Christmas Eve again, already, another year is almost over. But before it ends, we have an important and beautiful celebration: Christmas. We tend to forget that Christmas is not one day, Christmas Day, but twelve! It behoves us to celebrate them all if we can; it ill behoves us to forget them since, these days, we have little opportunity to celebrate anything. There is trouble and strife every which way we look!

For your continued support, I should like to thank you all. Your loyalty and support mean so much to me.

So, please allow me to extend to you my heartfelt thanks and naturally, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Ich wünsche Ihnen allen von ganzem Herzen ein recht schönes Weihnachtsfest!

Je vous souhaite à tous un très Joyeux Noël de tout mon cœur !

© Mark Alexander
All Rights Reserved