Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fox News Anchor Neil Cavuto Tests Positive for Coronavirus.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto learned on Monday that he had tested positive for Covid. | Rob Kim/Getty Images

THE NEW YORK TIMES: Neil Cavuto, a Fox News anchor, has tested positive for the coronavirus.

Mr. Cavuto, who is vaccinated against Covid, said he learned about the tests results Monday after his show, “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” and was not on the air Tuesday.

“While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as well. Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation,” Mr. Cavuto said in a statement released by Fox News. “It’s not, because I did and I’m surviving this because I did.”

Mr. Cavuto has been very public with his health issues throughout the years. He was treated for cancer in the 1980s and had open-heart surgery in 2016. He was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1997. » | Isabella Grullón Paz | Tuesday, October 19, 2021