Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Message

My posting has been slow today, because I have been getting help from Adobe.

Yesterday, I decided to subscribe to Adobe Stock to be able to offer you an extended choice of great photos and images. I hope you will enjoy them. It’s an archive of great photos and images, actually. I hope you will be pleased: I hope they will bring you much pleasure and delight.

It was a little complicated in the beginning, because the first image I downloaded had a watermark emblazoned right across it. I wanted the download to be without a watermark. Therefore, I had to get in contact with Adobe customer support to sort out the problem. It turns out that I had downloaded the image incorrectly. It has now been sorted: the watermark is gone. There were one or two other questions about my allowance of images per month, etc, as well. This is why I am behindhand with my posting today; I trust that you will understand.

I hope you enjoy the new experience.

Mark