Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some anti-dhimmitude from the court but Kirklees council must shell out for victimization
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image courtesy of the BBC
BBC: A Muslim classroom assistant suspended by a school for wearing a veil in lessons has lost her claim of religious discrimination at a tribunal.

Aishah Azmi, 23, was asked to remove the veil after the school in Dewsbury, W Yorks, said pupils found it hard to understand her.

The tribunal dismissed her claims of religious discrimination and harassment on religious grounds. 'No discrimination' in veil row

The tribunal says her feelings have been hurt. Diddums. Diddums. Diddums.

I won't be treated as an outcast, says Muslim teacher in veil row

Niqab nonsense
Mark Alexander

10 comments:

cybercrusader said...

This poor pathetic wretch looks like a creature from a horror movie. My children would be scared to death by the very sight of her. Clearly, her garb is not suitable for one who is teaching children in the modern world.

Mark said...

USIP:

Like you, I wouldn't want this WENCH teaching my children, I can assure you of that! She looks like something one scares the crows away with: A scarecrow! Eine Vogelscheuche! Ein Schreckgespenst!

Mark said...

By the way, not only would I not want my children to be taught by such a woman, I WOULD NOT ALLOW my children to be taught by such a woman. I wouldn't want, or allow, my children to go anywhere near her! She looks like something from a nightmare! The silly woman!

Eleanor © said...

What an assinine decision. Now the Church of England school will be forced to make internal changes in order to accommodate the ritual needs of a Muslim woman that will definitely interfere with the educational process and with Christian instruction of the children, the reason for attendance at a Christian school.

The woman used deception to get her place. Obviously her motive was to set a precedent, and instead of overcoming fear and suspicious, now non-Muslims will question the motives of any Muslim job applicant.

Mark said...

No Eleanor, she has actually LOST her claim. Thank God!

cybercrusader said...

Mark, Thank you for your response. Thank you, too, for substituting the word 'wench' for 'wretch'. Clearly it is much better. She is a poor, pathetic WENCH! This does not change the fact that she appears to be directly out of a horror movie. Decent people don't wear silly, scary costumes like this one.

Eleanor © said...

Mark -Thank you. The article I read at Yahoo gave the impression that she had won her case. I corrected the entry and made additional commentary at SixthColumn as clarification.

mirrorman said...

Alert alert!
Hashashin!
No wonder kids shout "ninja" after them.

mirrorman said...

"I won't be treated as an outcast, says Muslim teacher in veil row"

She has made herself the outcast.

Now is the time to cast her out.

Mark said...

Mirrorman:

She has made herself the outcast.

That's exactly what I thought.