Friday, April 24, 2015

Saudi- 'Jinn Converts to Islam on Twitter'

MENAFN – ARAB NEWS: A man claiming to be a spiritual healer has announced that he converted a jinn to Islam on Twitter according to a report in a local newspaper recently.

The man who uses ruqya the reciting of Qur'anic verses to heal people published the supposed conversation he had with the jinn on his Twitter account which has 16000 followers.

Jinns are creatures with free will created from smokeless fire by God alongside humans and angels according to Islamic belief.

According to the post the jinn said: 'I am the jinn Habibi. I announce my conversion to Islam at the hands of the sheikh. I testify that there is only one God and Muhammad is the messenger of God. The sheikh was good and helped me to convert.' » | Wednesday, April 22, 2015